In response to the objectives and vision and to sustain our project ecotourism is chosen as a tool to implement and achieve our goals, which we believe that through our initiatives we can change the way of life of people inside the protected areas to love nature and join the conservation projects run by other organization and government in a sustainable way and mitigate the misuse of natural resources tied with agreements within stakeholders. CBGA also actively promotes community-based eco-tourism, facilitating access to the remote villages and encourages the whole community to participate in the decision-making processes and the management of their enterprise.
What was done?
- Support communities to set up eco-tourism site
- Site study and survey for bird or wildlife spotting tour
- Technical support to the local village to set up eco-tourism in their community
- Promote sustainable eco-tourism among local villagers
- Train local community about tourism services such as Cook, Local guide, Housekeeper…
- Train them to manage financial such as income, expense, and profit…
- Support community to build eco-lodge and others infrastructure
- Bring tourists to visit their communities